phone symbol

01228 529067

Ulverston 1911

Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Lancashire

£3.00

These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.

This detailed map covers the historic town of Ulverston, formerly in “Lancashire over the Water” but now in Cumbria. Most of the town centre is shown, and coverage extends south to Dragley Beck Bridge, west to Three Bridges, north to Town Bank. The many features include railway with station, canal basin, Hoad Hill (NE corner), Lightburn Park, St Mary’s church, Victoria Grammar School, Ford Park, Workhouse, Stone Cross, Heaning Wood, Kilners Park, Market Place, Holy Trinity church, Market House, Auction Mart, County Square etc. We also include extracts from a contemporary street directory.


publisher:

Godfrey

Publication Date:

1992

format:

Folded map.

ISBN:

9780850544916

illustrations:

Map.

SKU: 1178 Category: