Plan your content for 2020 with a little help from Intro's Cumbria Media Diary.
Packed full of Cumbria's biggest events, national awareness days and the best ways to get coverage from the region's TV, radio, newspaper and magazine outlets, our A5 diary will help you to promote your business, organisation or charity throughout the year.
We've updated our Cumbria Media Directory with the best ways to contact our friends at ITV Border, The Cumberland News, BBC Cumbria and Cumbria Life.
If you're looking for a killer hook for a competition or planning an event in 2020, you can look ahead to see the things that are likely to feature heavily in people's conversations in the weeks and months to come.
What's included in your 2020 Cumbria Media Diary:
- Full-colour, A5 diary with a yearly, monthly and weekly overview
- A full list of Cumbria's biggest event dates to help you plan topical content for 2020
- The most relevant national awareness days to help inform your social media, blog content and email campaigns throughout the year
- PR advice from local and national media experts
- Key contacts from the region's local, independent and online publications in our updated and extensive Cumbria Media Directory
New for 2020, join us for a virtual expo in our first social media content challenge, discover the Intro PR projects that worked (and how you can steal our ideas) and get to know Cumbria’s biggest Instagram influencers
||Spiralbound paperback; 210 x 148mm